Arizona Sports Complex adult indoor soccer program is intended to provide a recreational atmosphere for those wishing to participate in non-competitive to semi-competitive level of play. With several different skill level options, our adult indoor soccer program caters to players with all levels of experience.
|Days||League||Register By||Start Date||Register By||Start Date|
|Tuesday||Men’s A, B, C, D, REC||04/11||04/18||05/30||06/06|
|Wednesday||Co Ed C, D, Rec||05/17||05/24||07/05||07/12|
|Wednesday||Men’s C, D, REC||05/17||05/24||07/05||07/12|
|Thursday||Men’s A, B, C, D, REC||05/04||05/11||06/29||07/06|
|Friday||Co Ed B, C, D, REC||05/19||05/26||07/07||07/14|
|Sunday||Co Ed B, C, D, REC||06/04||06/11||07/30||08/06|
- IMPORTANT: Game time requests are welcome, but not guaranteed. Due to the high volume of teams, and rotating 3 fields at the facility, requests can not be met 100% of the time.
Are you a Free Agent player looking for a team? Join our Facebook group “AZ Sports Complex Free Agents” and communicate with team captains and other free agent players to try and join or create a team.
ASC is always looking for new league options. Don’t see a league you want? Let us know and we can try to start a new one!
- 8 games ( 6 + 2 playoffs )
- 3 fields (2 indoor, 1 outdoor)
- Games rotate between 3 fields
- Up to 15 players per team
- $715 + tax per team. Must be paid by registration deadline.
- $50 New Annual Membership per individual player; $35 for renewal
- $10 cash paid by each team to ref before each game
- A (premiere)
- B (advanced)
- C (intermediate)
- D (intermediate-rec)
- Beginner/Rec (recreational)
- $715 + tax due at registration deadline
- All players must have current membership
- $65/player for free agent teams. (ASC will add players to any free agent team up to 15 players)
Frequently Asked Questions
All adult league players must be 18 years or older
The top 4 seeded teams for each division will make it to playoffs. All other teams will play consolation games, all teams are guaranteed 8 games.
Yes each team is responsible for paying the referee $10 before the start of the game.
NO CLEATS. Only flat bottom shoes such as indoor soccer shoes or turf shoes are allowed. Regular tennis shoes or athletic shoes are fine as well.
All players must wear shin guards, socks covering the shin guards, and shoes which do not have cleats or spikes.
*Participant understands and acknowledges that Participant may be photographed and consents to the use of Participant’s name, picture and/or likeness in any printed, broadcast or electronic materials promoting ASC/ASCAA. Participant grants ASC/ASCAA permission to use Participant’s name(s), picture and/or likeness on ASC’s website, Facebook page, and other Internet or social media sites to promote ASC/ASCAA or any activities conducted by ASC/ASCAA.